2nd BRICS Conference on Mathematics
When: 23 - 27 July 2018
Where: Foz do Iguaçu
6th Annual International Conference on Operations Research and Statistics (ORS 2018)
When: 9 - 10 April 2018
The full paper submission deadline is on 13th October 2017.
- Keynote Speakers:
Prof. C. Raju, Professor of Quantitative Methods and Operations Management, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India
Assoc. Prof. Ajay Jasra, Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore
- ORS 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: Print ISSN: 2251-1938, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1946 will be published and submitted to indexing partner organizations.
- Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) - Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance and will be published without additional cost (digital).
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- ORS 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
SAS Global Forum 2018
When: 8 - 11 April 2018
Where: Denver, USA
6th International Statistical Ecology Conference
When: 2 - 6 July 2018
Where: St Andrews, Scotland
2017 International Symposium on Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS 2017)
When: 24 - 26 September 2017
Where: Suzhou, China
1st BRICS Mathematics Conference
When: 21 - 25 August 2017
Where: Beijing, China
39th Conference on Stochastic Processes
When: 24 - 28 July 2017
Where: Moscow, Russia
Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural Contexts (3MC)
When: July 2016
IAU Symposium 325 Astroinformatics
When: 20 - 24 October 2016
Where: Sorrento, Italy
When: 16 - 21 July 2017
Where: Marrakech, Morocco
The 29th Feb deadline for submission of proposals for Invited Paper Sessions (IPS) for the 2017 World Statistics Congress (WSC) in Marrakech, Morocco (16 – 21 July, 2017) is approaching very quickly. Further details about the conference are available on the website, http://www.isi2017.org/.
We urge you to consider submission of a proposal if you have not done so already. The 2017 WSC promises to be yet another exciting ISI event…and is on African soil! The submission process if very simple, all information is available at http://www.isi2017.org/index.php/isi2017/guidelines/cp-submission. Once a IPS is submitted, you can still make minor changes to it, but do not delay, do so today!
The ISI and the World Bank Group are pleased to announce a funding opportunity for developing country members to attend the next ISI World Statistics Congress in Marrakech, Morocco, from 16-21 July 2017. The World Bank Trust Fund for Statistical Capacity Building (WB TFSCB) is for permanent residents of developing countries, who aim to expand the statistical capacity in their country through active participation in the scientific programme of the ISI Marrakech WSC. Please visit the ISI website for the announcement and the applications process. The deadline is 6 January 2017.
When: 8 - 10 October 2017
Where: Tokyo, Japan
Updated information regarding the IFCS 2017 conference that will take place in Tokyo, Japan available here.
Titles and abstracts should be uploaded and submitted on the conference website (http://ifcs.boku.ac.at/
Analysing Benchmark Data Challenge Call (deadline 15 May 2017)
When: 26 Nov - 1 Dec 2017
Where: Gramado, Brazil